Online GDPR and DPA Brexit Training Course
Overview: Gain an overview of the key changes to GDPR and DPA 2018 after Brexit and look at the practical implications of those changes.
Exam: There is no exam for this workshop
Duration: Half day
Cost: £299 + Vat
What does this training course cover?
An understanding of the changes that the UK GDPR and the DPA 2018 have brought about
- The legislation;
- The impact of Brexit;
- The key differences between the EU GDPR and the UK GDPR;
- The Commissioner’s (ICO) obligations;
- Enforcement; and
- The relationship between the UK GDPR and the DPA 2018.
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities for key personnel
- EU Representatives;
- UK Representatives; and
- Identifying the need for a lead supervisory authority
- The need for a lead supervisory authority;
- The criteria for identifying and appointing a lead supervisory authority; and
- Actions required.
- Transferring data in to, and out of, the UK after Brexit:
- Data transfer options;
- Steps involved;
- When derogations can be applied; and
- Actions you can take now.
Online GDPR after Brexit Training Course
Virtual GDPR after Brexit Training Course
GDPR after Brexit Online Training Course
GDPR after Brexit Virtual Training Course