Online Temporary Works DI Training
- Qualifications and requirements of the Designated Individual.
- Definition of Temporary Works and the latest BS5975:2019.
- What could be Temporary works and an outline of examples.
- Background to Temporary Works from the Bragg report leading to the BS5975:2019 publication with latest responsibilities updates.
- Outlining the “Three P’s” PEOPLE, PROCESS, PRODUCTS.
- People – Principal roles and responsibilities and human failure
- Process – Health and Safety legislation relating to temporary works HASAWA 1974, MHSWR 1999, PPE 1992, WAHR 2005, LOLER 1998, PUWER 1998, CDM 2015. Legalities in relation to temporary works.
- Process continued :- key documents for managing temporary works and running through good examples.
- Categorising Temporary works
- Process flow charts and various configurations
- Main changes in the latest code of practice :- BS5975:2019 and out lining the duties and procedures of clients, designers, contractors and the PCTWC and TWC
- Directors responsibilities and the ‘Designated Individual role’ while acting as the Principal contractors DI or subcontractors DI.
- Good practice for Writing company procedures as a Designated individual and being wary of the latest updates in accordance with the the latest rules outlines in the BS5975:2019.
- Designates individuals assessments for Temporary works coordinators and supervisors
- Designated individuals letter of appointments for TWC and TWS’s
- The Temporary Works Forum awareness for bulletins and publications and latest Temporary works updates.
Products – An outline of products used in temporary works
Question and answers and support following the course.
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £250 + Vat
Virtual Temporary Works DI Training
Virtual Temporary Works Designated Individual Training
Online Temporary Works Designated Individual Training
Temporary Works Designated Individual Online Training
Temporary Works Designated Individual Virtual Training
Temporary Works DI Virtual Training
Temporary Works DI Online Training