Synergie Training Ltd
Stoneyfield Business Park
Synergie Training Ltd takes your privacy very seriously. This policy contains important information about what to expect when Synergie collects personal information about you and how we will use your personal data. Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
This policy applies to information we collect about:-
- Visitors to our website
- People who do business with us or individuals who register for and attend courses
- People that enquire for information through our website enquiries and agree to receive further information.
For the purpose of Data Protection legislation (which term includes, but is not limited to, the Data Protection Act 1998 and any successor legislation as well as the General Data Protection Regulation once that comes into force), the data controller is Synergie Training Ltd. In relation to all your personal data that we hold, we will observe our obligations under the Data Protection legislation and the Data Protection Principles.
- The Information we collect about you
When you do business with us or register for our training service(s) we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Name and job title
- Postal address, email address and telephone number
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- National Insurance Number (depending on course attending)
- In some circumstances we may also collect, or process information which it is possible to infer, sensitive personal information about you, for the purposes specified in this policy
If you notify us by e-mail or other written communication that any of the information which we hold about you is incorrect or misleading, we will take prompt action to correct or amend the information.
- How we use the information we hold about you
When filling out an enquiry from our website or attending a training course with us, you will be given the opportunity to provide your consent to Synergie Training Ltd processing defined personal information through opting into future services. By providing your consent you agree to Synergie Training Ltd sending you communications from time to time. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matters relating to the service to which the consent relates as outlined below:-
- If collected through attending a course and completing a feedback form, we will store your data securely for the purpose of sending you future information relating to upcoming courses.
- If collected through a website enquiry, we will store your data securely for the purpose of sending you future information relating to upcoming courses.
- If collected from attending one of our training courses your information will be sent securely to the relevant third party (accreditation body) for certification purposes where relevant.
- If collected from attending one of our accredited training courses your information will be stored securely for the defined retention period that relates to the type of course you attended.
If you provide consent, we may also contact you about other products and services that are provided by Synergie Training that we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use aggregate anonymous information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services.
We may be forced to disclose information by the government or other law enforcement agencies or in connection with the investigation of unlawful activities. These, therefore, are exceptions to our policy of maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
Except as explained above, we will not disclose your personal data to any third parties for any other purpose.
You can change your communication preferences at any time by contacting us directly.
If you have provided your consent we may also wish to provide you with information future courses or other services we think may be of interest to you. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at any time by contacting us direct.
- Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
We use analytics cookies to collect information on how visitors interact with our website and to enable us to maintain and develop it. The data gathered, which includes details of the number of visitors to the site and the pages they access, is in anonymous form. It does not identify individual users.
- How we protect your information
We store all information you provide to us on our secure system. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Data retention policies have been implemented and all personal data obtained will be stored securely for the set retention periods we have in place.
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Synergie Training Ltd changes, for example if you change your address or name, please let us know the correct details by contacting us directly. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- Your consent
Through opting into our services, you consent to the use of the information you provide in that connection as set out in this policy. If you provide us with sensitive information, whether for attending an accredited training course, or for any other purpose, you expressly consent to our using that information for the purposes given in this policy.
- How to contact Synergie Training Limited
Synergie Training Ltd
Stoneyfield Business Park
Tel: 01463 227570