CDM15 Training Courses Available Across Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland
Synergie Training is one of the leading providers of CDM2015 training courses in the UK and one of the few companies who offer regular public CDM 2015 Training Courses in Scotland.
We offer and deliver public CDM training courses across the UK including areas such as Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield, Liverpool, Cardiff, and Belfast. We can also offer customised onsite CDM2015 courses throughout the UK.
We have delivered large scale CDM roll outs to clients such as: HS2, SSE, tRIIO c/o National Grid, Knight Frank, NHS, ABB Group, Horizon Nuclear Power, Landsec, JLL, Galliford Try, Pick Everard, WGM Engineering, Wheatley Group, Derby Homes, Your Homes Newcastle, City of Edinburgh Council, West Lothian Council, Dundee City Council, Western Isles Council, North Ayrshire Council, South Tyneside Council, Nottingham City Council and Haringey Council.
CDM 2015 Certification
We have been accredited by the Association of Project Safety (APS) for our popular 2 day CDM 2015 Principal Designer course. We currently deliver more APS CDM PD courses than any other APS provider and have trained over 2000 individual CDM Principal Designers with a 95% pass rate.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) came into force on 6 April 2015, replacing CDM 2007 including some key changes that affected training and development.
Key Changes in the new CDM 2015 Regulations
- The revised Regulations apply to all projects including domestic client jobs.
- All projects must have a written construction phase plan.
- The role of CDM co-ordinator in the previous CDM Regs 2007 has been removed and replaced with a new role of Principal Designer.
- There is a duty to make sure all persons doing the job have the right skills, knowledge, training, and experience to continue to proceed with their work.
- A Principal Designer and Principal Contractor must be appointed on projects that will have more than one contractor.
Available CDM 2015 Training Courses:
We offer a variety of CDM 2015 training courses, that you can attend to upskill and develop your knowledge in line with the 2015 regulations. From the links below you will find extra information and resources, along with the dates, prices, and locations of the course on offer. We have a mixture of training courses, running until the end of the year. Click the links to find out more about our courses and what they involve:
- CDM 2015 Overview
- The role of the Principal Designer under CDM 2015 (2 day) – *APS Accredited*
- CDM 2015 Construction Safety Through Design
- Design management of domestic projects under CDM 2015 (aimed at smaller architectural and design practices)
- CDM 2015 for Local Authorities and other Government Bodies
- CDM 2015 for Contractors
- Principal Contractors duties under CDM2015
- Role of the Client under CDM
Click on the links below to view our individual course outlines: