Online EIA Training
IEMA Accredited Training Course
This course designed to improve and enhance your knowledge of the EIA process including its origins, process (both UK and internationally), sector requirements, case law and practical application. The course is tailored to attendees, whether you are a developer, practitioner or regulator, and is undertaken by EIA practitioners with practical experience and real life examples.
Whether you are an active practitioner or graduate, this course will provide a basis of your knowledge for practical application or enhance your skills.
Practitioners from all sectors, disciplines and locales
- Origins of EIA including international, European and UK context
- Screening process and requirement for an EIA
- Scoping process including how to prepare and review a Scoping Report
- Baseline surveys – management and preparation
- Prediction methods and impact assessment
- Determination of significance
- Preparation of the Environmental Statement
- Skills of the EIA Practitioner
- Overview of Strategic Environmental Assessment and Environmental Management Systems
The course will also include breaks and collaborative group exercises to provide course context and real life examples from across multiple sectors.
Duration: 2 Days
Cost: £595 + Vat
Online EIA Training Course
EIA online Training Course
IEMA Accredited EIA Training Course
IEMA Accredited Virtual EIA Training Course