ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor Online Masterclass
Save time and money
Save time and travel costs with ISO 27001 online training delivered to any location with Internet access.
Developed by experts
Developed by acknowledged ISO 27001 experts Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, and drawing from their industry-leading implementation guide IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security and ISO27001/ISO27002.
Delivered by professionals
Delivered by an experienced ISO 27001 trainer and consultant who will use a combination of formal training, practical exercises and relevant case studies.
Led by specialists
An experienced ISO 27001 auditor and practitioner will explain how to lead an audit from start to finish.
Aligned with best practice
Aligned with the best-practice ISO 19011:2011 (Guidelines for auditing management systems) audit methodology.
Unique Live Online training
- All the interactive benefits of classroom training from the convenience of your desk.
- Fits into your normal schedule with courses taking place between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Available from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- Save the time of unnecessary travel or periods away from work.
- Reduced cost with no travel or accommodation required.
- Interactive instruction delivered by an expert trainer.
- Immediate access to online exams.
What will you learn on this course?
- An overview of the structure and major requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
- An overview of the audit process used by certification bodies.
- The purpose, benefits and core principles of effective auditing.
- Common auditing terms and definitions.
- Critical skills required for performing an audit.
- Best-practice audit methodology based on ISO 19011.
- How to establish, maintain and manage an audit programme.
- How to plan, conduct, report, summarise and follow-up on an audit.
- Effective interviewing techniques and observation skills.
- How to use audits to identify nonconformities and ensure appropriate corrective action is taken.
- How to assess and evaluate the competence of auditors.
- Accredited certification audit specifics.
- How the audit process is used in first, second and third-party audits.
- How to apply continual improvement of the ISMS.
ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA) examination
Attendees sit the online ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA) examination at the end of the course – a 90-minute, multiple-choice, ISO 17024-certificated exam set by IBITGQ. There is no extra charge for taking this exam.
ISO27001 CIS LA is acknowledged by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) as an approved qualification meeting the requirements of application for an individual to become a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
This course is part of our unique ISO 27001 Learning Pathway, which also includes the ISO27001 Certified Foundation, Lead Implementer, Risk Management and Internal Auditorcourses. It also qualifies for 32 CPD/CPE credits and fits well with the CISSP and SSCP Continued Professional Education Programme.
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at individuals who want a globally-recognised ISO 27001 lead auditor qualification to further their careers, and at managers who are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS.
This course also meets the requirements of the PCI SSC for additional QSA qualifications and, in the UK, is covered by the MOD ELCAS scheme.
There are no formal entry requirements but it is assumed that you will have a basic knowledge of ISO 27001 gained through practical experience, reading the ISO 27001:2013 standard, or by attending the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation or ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer training courses.
We also recommend that attendees have copies of the most recent versions of both ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27002:2013 standards with them during the course.
The course includes:
- Comprehensive documentation (digital copy provided as PDF file).
- ISO27001 CIS LA examination.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Guaranteed to run – we never cancel a course.
Online access requirements
Please note that this course is delivered as a WebEx Live Online session at fixed times and on fixed dates throughout the year.
Duration: 4.5 Days
Cost: £995 + VAT
ISO27001 Training Scotland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and onsite courses throughout Scotland