Entry to Confined Spaces (City and Guilds Medium Risk)
Course Duration – 2 Days
To give training and practical assessment for those persons who need to plan implement and work to safe working procedures and permits for Meduim Risk confined space entry.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Confined Spaces Regulations
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Other current relevant regulations
- Confined space hazards and associated risks
- Safe working procedures and entry permits
- Gas detection
- Use of escape breathing apparatus
- Access equipment, winches and lifelines
- Hygiene procedures
- Accident and emergency procedures
- Practical exercises
On successful completion of this course candidates will be issued with a City & Guilds Certificate 6150-02 valid for 3 years.