CISRS (SSPTS) Training
2 Days (Maximum 6 Delegates)
Candidates wishing to attend the system training must hold a CISRS card having completed a minimum of the Part1 training either through Tube & Fitting or System scaffolding route candidates must be able to provide us with a copy of their training certificate or endorsed CISRS trainee/scaffolder card which we need to keep on file.
This 2 day SSPTS (System Scaffold Product Training Scheme) course will give attendees the
Theoretical knowledge and the practical skills to safely & effectively erect alter & dismantle system scaffold.
- Basic product information & manufacturer’s instruction
- Legal overview- Health & Safety
- British & European Standards
- Guidance and Industry Standards
- Component Range
- Basic system of work SG4 10
- Bracing requirements
- Ties,Stability and Tie Patterns
- Loading & Duties
- Access Tower –Theory & Practical
- Independent Tied Scaffolds –Theory & Practical
- Birdcage Access Scaffolds
- Loading Towers-Theory & Practical
- Methods of access and Egress (including stairways)-Theory & Practical
CISRS card completed to part 1 level. Candidate must provide a copy of their Training certificate or endorsed CISRS card
A written examination along with a practical examination will be required to pass this course
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded the CISRS certificate and can apply for their current CISRS card to be endorsed with specific product training
Cost: £395 + VAT
CISRS Training Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness and closed onsite courses available throughout the UK.