We are now offering a wide range of new Renewable Health & Safety courses virtually via live trainers.
These courses have been developed by our lead Renewable Safety Trainer who has successfully delivered our Accredited SafetyOn Wind Turbine Safety Rules (WTSR) Training course virtually to over 50 delegates since lockdown began 7 weeks ago.
The feedback from this course has been exceptional and has given clients the confidence to try additional online live virtual training courses.
One recent Senior H&S Consultant who attended the course said: “Everything about the course was excellent. The training was very interactive, comprehensive, very well delivered and met my needs. The tutor interspersed the training with issues to which he had encountered and I was able to relate to some of those. All questions raised were give a very good response, clear and concise. Overall a very good training course”
Our new range of virtual courses includes the only IOSH Approved H&S Management in Offshore Wind course in the UK and the brand new WTSR Role of Authorising Engineer course. All of these courses can be delivered both as public events and closed company courses, virtually and as face to face courses (when social distancing rules allow):
- *VIRTUAL* – WTSR: Role of Authorising Engineer
- *VIRTUAL* – Wind Turbine Safety Rules (WTSR) – SafetyOn Accredited
- *VIRTUAL* – H&S Management – Offshore Wind – IOSH Approved
- *VIRTUAL* – Emergency Response: Wind
- *VIRTUAL* – Executive: Safety Briefing
- *VIRTUAL* – Governance & Due Diligence
- *VIRTUAL* – Life Extension: Safety
- *VIRTUAL* – Energy Storage Safety
- *VIRTUAL* – CDM: Wind & Renewables
If you would like any further information on any of these courses or for a list of our public course dates, please get in touch via e-mail on email@example.com or call us on 01463 227580.