Synergie Training are launching a range of *NEW* Renewable & Environmental related courses in 2017.
They will include:
- Environmental Impact Assessments – A Practical Guide
- Foundation Design of Offshore Wind Turbine Structures
- Design & Analysis of Floating Wind Turbine Structures
- Introduction to Contaminated Land Management
- Sustainable Urban Highway Drainage Systems for England
- Sustainable Urban Highway Drainage Systems for Scotland
- Land Drainage in England & Wales – Challenges,Threats & Solutions
- Land Drainage in Scotland – Challenges,Threats & Solutions
- QGIS for Environmentalists
- Flood Risk Assessments
These courses will run alongside our most popular Advanced Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Training course and will run publicly in Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Liverpool.
They will also be available as onsite closed company courses.