Online MS Excel Training
Course Duration: 1 day
In this virtual, Instructor-Led course, you will use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyse data in spreadsheets. You will also organize table data, present data as charts, along with applying Conditional Formatting, Sorting and Filtering.
Enable delegates to examine the more complex components of Excel 2016 and better manipulation of data.
Target Student: This course is meant for those desiring to gain advanced skills necessary for calculating data using advanced functions and formulas, charting your data, use filter and sorting techniques, use conditional formatting to change the look of cells.
Prerequisites: Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the Excel 2016 Level 1 course or have equivalent knowledge. Delegates will be expected to be able to perform simple formulas prior to attending this course.
- use advanced formulas.
- organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- create and modify charts
- sort and filter data
- apply Conditional Formatting
Calculating with Advanced Formulas
- Use Excel’s Quick Analysis Tools
- Work with Range Names
- Calculating across Worksheets (3D)
- Using Logical Functions (IF, AND, OR)
- IFS and SWITCH
- Applying Lookup Functions
- Understanding Charts
- New Charts in 2013 and 2016
- Create a Chart
- Modify and Format a Chart
- Add and Remove Chart Data
- Add a Trendline to a Chart
- Analyse Data Using Sparklines
Organising Worksheet Data
- Apply Basic Sorting to a Data Range
- Advanced Sorting
- Summarise Data with Subtotals
Analysing Selected Data
- Applying Basic Filters
- Advanced Filters
- Use Outlines to Organise Data
Mastering Excel Tables
- Introducing Excel Tables
- Formatting a Table
- Creating Calculated Columns
- Using Slicers
- Converting Tables to Ranges
Apply Conditional Formatting
- Conditional Formatting
- Customising Conditional Formatting
- Sorting and Filtering by Conditional Formats
Appendix – Excel Options
Cost: £150 + Vat