Online Inventor Essentials Training
Comprehensive Autodesk Inventor training for newcomers, teaching how to create production-ready parts and assemblies.
Autodesk Inventor provides a comprehensive set of 3D mechanical CAD tools for creating production-ready parts and assemblies, and then visualising, simulating and analysing how a design will work under real-world conditions.
Inventor Essentials provides a comprehensive introduction to the application, teaching you:
- The fundamental principles behind 3D parametric part and assembly design.
- The use of the tools and features available in Inventor to create production-ready part and assembly drawings.
This course can be attended remotely, from your place of work or home. For a limited time, we’re offering discounts off the usual course price.
Remote training lets you join a live AutoCAD course from your place of work or home. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the AutoCAD training.
- Allow our trainer and the other delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus as our classroom-based AutoCAD 3D courses.
- It will be presented by the same Autodesk Certified Instructors.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll receive the same e-certificate confirming successful completion as classroom-based delegates.
- You’ll carry out exercises in AutoCAD, assisted by our trainer. If you haven’t got AutoCAD installed on your computer, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend our remote training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time. This training shouldn’t be confused with libraries of pre-prepared e-learning content, that provides an inferior training experience.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at designers and engineers who want to start using Inventor.
Accredited Inventor training
This Inventor training courses are accredited by Autodesk.
Inventor courses are hosted by Autodesk Certified Instructors, with vast experience of using the application professionally. .
How will I learn?
Inventor training is hands-on and practical.
Our trainers teach the necessary theory then demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running Inventor.
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A highly-practical training guide for Inventor, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited Inventor training course. This is emailed to delegates directly from Autodesk.
After course support
Following Inventor training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their Inventor trainer to help with any post-course issues.
Delegates should have a good working knowledge of Windows. Experience using an Autodesk application, such as AutoCAD or Revit, is beneficial but not essential. No prior 3D modelling experience is necessary.
Training is based primarily on Inventor 2020, running on Windows. It is relevant to all recent versions of Inventor.
Duration: 3 Days
Cost: £495 + Vat
Online Inventor Training
Live Inventor Training
Online Inventor Training Course
Remote Inventor Training Course