Online MicroStation Training
This course will provide the delegate with the basics skills to work within the MicroStation environment.
The course will take the form of live demonstrations via a web link as a virtual classroom.
Documents and training files will be provided after you have registered.
Although you will be in a virtual classroom you will still be able to talk to the tutor and you will be able to share your screen with the tutor so that you can receive instruction.
The course will cover the following topics
- The MicroStation Interface
- Mouse controls
- Navigating the design file
- View manipulation and control
- Drawing tools and techniques
- Manipulating and modifying elements
- Selection techniques
- Fence and Stretch tools
- Creating and defining settings for a new drawing
- Managing and working with levels
and these topics
- Precision input using AccuDraw
- Controlling and using AccuSnap
- Drawing symbols and creating Cells
- Measurement tools
- Fills and Hatches
- Reference file attachment and manipulation
- Setting up a drawing sheet
- Text placement and modification
- Dimensioning and labelling drawing
Duration: 1/2 Day
Cost: £175 + Vat
Online Bentley Microstation Training
Virtual Bentey Microstation Training
Microstation Online Training Course
Microstation Virtual Training Course