Online Workplace Wellbeing Training
Workplace unhappiness is a widespread problem that deeply affects our health, wellbeing, and productivity. Many employees lack engagement with their job, which is bad for business. A happy, relaxed, and engaged employee is a healthy, productive, creative, and dedicated cheerleader of the business!
This ½ day course provides an engaging mix of theory, research, and practical application to support colleagues to go ‘above and beyond’ expectation and provides solutions for inside and outside work environments.
- Identify workplace unhappiness
- Understand how to tackle the issues of constant connectivity and continual distractions
- Motivate your colleagues to apply ‘discretionary effort’
- Generate more connection by focussing on small teams (Together Everyone Achieves More)
- Promote positive feelings of ‘positive affect’ and ‘psychological safety’
- Explore what drives employee engagement; organisational commitment; and organisational identification
- Learn how to listen and communicate non-judgementally to boost mental and emotional energy and motivation
- Make minor tweaks of your work environment to experience major improvements in our relationships with our colleagues