Online CDM Client Training
- Welcome, Aim, Objective, Reason Why, Syllabus & Introduction – go over pre-course assessment sent to delegates prior to the course to establish what do they know.
- Latest UK Construction Statistics – Current Sector Plan and Strategy
- HSE’s Role & Enforcement etc
- HASAWA, MHSWR, CDM 2015 overview and application with other legislation and using HSE’s Guidance L153
- Duty holder responsibilities
- Preparation of the Client’s brief
- Procurement and duty holder appointments
- Requirements for notification of projects
- Preparing Pre-Construction Information (PCI) involving existing relevant information and surveys etc.
- How planning and design incl. the importance of temporary works and the Client’s duties on ‘Management Arrangements’.
- Syndicate exercise – film – what measures should been in place to prevent a delay and increased costs to a project
- Design Risk Management (DRM) – CDM Toolkit – ‘ERIC’/’IERCI’ – ‘RAG’ lists with logging and tracking significant risks for the buildability, maintenance and cleaning incl. future dismantling and demolition of the asset. Basic utilisation of Digital Engineering & BIM
- Construction Phase Plan (CPP) requirements
- Syndicate exercise – development of the PCI and using DRM tools to help identify hazards and their significant risks to assist the PC developing the CPP
- Health and Safety File (HSF) requirements.
- Embracing and enhancing H&S via Digital Engineering & BIM
- Summary with Q&A
- End of course assessment
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £250 + Vat
Online CDM Client Training Course
Virtual CDM Client Training Course
CDM Client Online Training Course
CDM Client Virtual Training Course