Temporary Works for Senior Managers and Directors Training
- Qualifications and requirements of the Designated Individual.
- Definition of Temporary Works and the latest BS5975:2019.
- What could be Temporary works and an outline of examples.
- Background to Temporary Works from the Bragg report leading to the BS5975:2019 publication with latest responsibilities updates.
- Outlining the “Three P’s” PEOPLE, PROCESS, PRODUCTS.
- People – Principal roles and responsibilities and human failure
- Process – Health and Safety legislation relating to temporary works HASAWA 1974, MHSWR 1999, PPE 1992, WAHR 2005, LOLER 1998, PUWER 1998, CDM 2015. Legalities in relation to temporary works.
- Process continued :- key documents for managing temporary works and running through good examples.
- Categorising Temporary works
- Process flow charts and various configurations
- Main changes in the latest code of practice :- BS5975:2019 and out lining the duties and procedures of clients, designers, contractors and the PCTWC and TWC
- Directors responsibilities and the ‘Designated Individual role’ while acting as the Principal contractors DI or subcontractors DI.
- Good practice for Writing company procedures as a Designated individual and being wary of the latest updates in accordance with the the latest rules outlines in the BS5975:2019.
- Designates individuals assessments for Temporary works coordinators and supervisors
- Designated individuals letter of appointments for TWC and TWS’s
- The Temporary Works Forum awareness for bulletins and publications and latest Temporary works updates.
Products – An outline of products used in temporary works
Question and answers and support following the course.
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £325 + Vat
Temporary Works for Senior Managers and Directors Training UK.