Temporary Works for Senior Managers and Directors Training
• Temporary works background leading to BS5975 publication
• H&S regulations relating to temporary works, – PUWER, LOLER, WAH including HASWA 1974 and Corporate Manslaughter Act 2008
• CDM 2015 and relation to temporary works, primarily part 4
• BS 5975 in detail including procedural compliance and organisational issues
• Directors responsibilities and the ‘Designated Individual role’
• Latest updates in Temporary Works
This is a high level course outlining the statutory responsibilities with regards to Temporary Works, and will be flexible enough to discuss any needs including such areas as organisational structure and how Temporary Works is actually managed throughout an organisation.
Delivered by an experienced, independent chartered construction professional, with Executive Director experience of operating within a Tier 1 Construction Company. MICE, CIOB FCMI.
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £325 + Vat
Temporary Works for Senior Managers and Directors Training UK.