PRINCE2 Project Management Foundation
PRINCE2® is firmly established as the world’s most practised method for project management. Globally recognised for delivering successful projects, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation, built over decades. Your project can be of any scale or scope – PRINCE2 will help you get the best out of it, achieving success for your organization, and for yourself.
When it comes to Best Practice in project management, PRINCE2 leads the way. Hundreds and thousands of people around the world draw on decades of hands-on knowledge as they implement its guidance, every day.
PRINCE2’s method is authoritative, practical, flexible and scalable. It fits smoothly to the needs of your organization, the nature and scope of your project, and your professional role, even if you are not a full-time project manager.
In today’s workplace, flexibility has become essential and project management a business-wide discipline. At some point in their career, almost everyone will need to think and act like a project manager, no matter their usual expertise. As a PRINCE2 Practitioner, you will stand out as someone who knows how to deliver successful projects.
Key facts about PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® is reliable, flexible and scalable
- It is based on a firm structure of seven principles, themes and processes
- Over 100 Practitioners, trainers and consultants have collaborated on its core guidance publication, Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 and the Foundation and Practitioner exams
- PRINCE2® makes it easy for you to: tailor its method to the needs of your organization and project environment
- You can adapt PRINCE2® to suit the scale of your project
- You can adapt your project to the dynamics of an agile context.
What You Study
- PRINCE2® Foundation focuses on the essentials of PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® Practitioner focuses on equipping Practitioners with the practical skills to apply PRINCE2® in the workplace
There are no specific entry requirements; however students must pass Foundation Level before progressing to Practitioner.
- PRINCE2® Agile
- Diploma in Programme and Project Management (jointly accredited by the APM Group and the CMI)
- MSP® (Programme Management) for Project Managers who manage multiple projects
- Project Manager
Course duration: 3 Days
Cost: £1,095 + VAT
PRINCE2 Training Inverness, Highlands, Scotland.
All PRINCE2/MSP/M_o_R/MOP/P3O courses are offered by Andrew Carnegie Business School.
ew Carnegie Business School