CITB Temporary Works Supervisor Training (TWSTC)
This course complements the Temporary Works Co-ordinator Training Course (TWCTC) and is designed to provide training for those undertaking the role of Temporary Works Supervisor as defined in BS5975:2019+A1:2011.
The course gives emphasis throughout to:
- The importance of communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency (the ‘4Cs’)
- Risk management: safety and also business related.
Allowing the Temporary Works Supervisor (TWS) to:
- Understand the need for and duties of a TWS
- Understand the role of others
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 in respect of this role.
The course has been developed in conjunction with the Temporary Works Forum, CECA, UKCG and other industry representatives, along with Site Safety Plus providers who currently offer TW courses. HSE are also supporting this development. Having industry input and support means the course is fit for purpose and offers transferability.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £285 + VAT – Includes CITB Registration Fee
CITB Temporary Works Supervisor Training Scotland, Inverness, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dunfermline, Northampton, Gloucestershire and other sites throughout the UK including onsite closed company courses are available.
Temporary Works Supervisor.