Course duration: 2 Days
Cost: £450 + Vat
The aim of this two-day workshop is to develop project manager’s skills in establishing and developing a project team.
· To examine the selection of team members
· To allocate work to individuals and teams effectively
· To establish SMART objectives for individuals and teams
· To monitor and assess the performance of individuals and teams
· To explain processes for dealing with poor performance
The programme takes a highly pragmatic approach to this topic.
Delegates are encouraged to share their own experiences and there are numerous examples provided from other organisations, both public and private sector, as to their approaches to performance management. All this is supplemented by cutting-edge research and current views as to how performance management is evolving. A number of case studies with different performance ‘challenges’ have been developed to enable delegates to tackle those issues in a safe environment.
This course will cover the following topics:
· Performance Management Defined
· Approaches to Performance Management within Project Environment
· What motivates people to perform?
· SMART Objectives for ‘Hard’ and ‘Soft’ issues
· Performance Case Studies
Expand your knowledge and skills and book on to the following related courses:
· Developing Leaders of the Future
· Interpersonal Skills for the Project Manager
This course is suitable for anyone who manages project teams.This course is also accredited with a Professional Development Award (PDA) by the Institute of Leadership & Management
As well as being open to any individual, this course can be delivered:
· to meet individual company requirements
· to company housestyles and templates
· within company premises
· specifically to a group or team of staff