UHI a federation of 13 colleges from Shetland to Perth with a network of over 50 learning centres has awarded Synergie Training their recent Microsoft consultancy and training contract. This tender will include consultancy in the following areas:
- Design and build an infrastructure to support an Institutional SharePoint Farm.
- Update federation services supporting Office 365 to latest version
- Update SCCM 2007 to SCCM 2012
- Update Active Directory Domain Forest from Microsoft 2008 R2 to Microsoft Server 2012
- Providing real time reports on system health and status suitable to be used on standard internet browsers
As well as providing consultancy we will also provide training on the new systems and software that we will help deploy. This will include workshops and ad hoc training as required for technical staff in the two topics we are best known for with clients throughout the UK, namely Active Directory and SCCM.