Online Revit MEP Essentials Training
Revit MEP training course for beginners, teaching the concepts behind BIM and key techniques in Revit as used by engineers and designers in the mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) disciplines.
Autodesk Revit provides the tools MEP engineers and designers require for their roles in a building project.
Revit MEP Essentials training provides a thorough grounding in the application, focusing on techniques required for MEP. On completion, you will be able to use Revit to take a project from conceptual through the stages of design, analysis, documentation and visualisation.
Scheduled courses take place on a Monday, Thursday and Friday. On Monday, you cover general Revit techniques; on Thursday and Friday you concentrate on techniques specific to MEP. (You have a gap in the course because the techniques taught on Tuesday and Wednesday are relevant to delegates learning Revit for architecture and structural design.)
This course can be attended remotely, from your place of work or home. For a limited time, we’re offering discounts off the usual course price.
Remote training lets you join a live AutoCAD course from your place of work or home. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the AutoCAD training.
- Allow our trainer and the other delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus as our classroom-based AutoCAD 3D courses.
- It will be presented by the same Autodesk Certified Instructors.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll receive the same e-certificate confirming successful completion as classroom-based delegates.
- You’ll carry out exercises in AutoCAD, assisted by our trainer. If you haven’t got AutoCAD installed on your computer, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend our remote training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time. This training shouldn’t be confused with libraries of pre-prepared e-learning content, that provides an inferior training experience.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- MEP engineers.
- Anyone who needs to understand the processes in Revit relating to mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
If you’re going to be using Revit primarily for architecture or structural engineering, see Revit Essentials.
Accredited Revit MEP training
This Revit MEP training courses are accredited by Autodesk.
Revit MEP courses are hosted by Autodesk Certified Instructors, with vast experience of using the application professionally.
How will I learn?
Revit MEP training is hands-on and practical.
Our trainers teach the necessary theory then demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running Revit.
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A highly-practical training guide for Revit MEP, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited Revit MEP training course. This is emailed to delegates directly from Autodesk.
After course support
Following Revit MEP training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their Revit trainer to help with any post-course issues.
No prior Revit knowledge is necessary.
Delegates should have a basic understanding of construction techniques.
Experience using a CAD application such as AutoCAD is beneficial, but not essential.
Training is based primarily on Revit 2020, running on Windows. It is relevant to all recent versions of Revit
Duration: 3 Days
Cost: £495 + Vat
Online Revit MEP Training
Live Revit MEP Training
Virtual Revit MEP Training
Online Revit MEP Training Course
Remote Revit MEP Training Course