Virtual Microsoft Teams Training Course
Instructor-led Training for Microsoft Teams
This virtual, Instructor-Led course will reveal the various important components of Microsoft Teams. Each component will be demonstrated at the level to suit the audience. Questions will be welcomed and can be asked during the course.
Enable delegates to examine the components of MS Teams and ask any relevant questions they have about the product.
Staff wishing to engage with other team members to chat, video conference, store and share files easily. For this role they need to understand what MS Teams has to offer and how these features will help them and other members of staff in their job role to bring user and business benefits. This will include staff from all levels across their organisation and from a variety of disciplines.
Delegates should be familiar using a computer/laptop within a Windows environment and some familiarity with Web Browsers and Microsoft Office.
- Understand Microsoft Teams application
- Confidently use specific components of Microsoft Teams
Introducing Microsoft Teams
- What is Microsoft Teams?
- How Skype for Business is integrated into MS Teams
- Change Presence and general settings
- Overview of an existing Team and understanding Channels
- Adding a New Team
- Adding Members and outside Guests
- Adding and using Tags
- Adding Standard Channels & Private Channels
- Adding/Viewing/Replying to Posts (Conversations)
- Adding Emoji, Gif or Stickers
- Adding Praise and using Translate
- Viewing and Filtering Activity
- Adding Mentions
- Saving/Editing and Deleting Posts
- Share a Post to Outlook
- Using Private Chat and Group Chat
- Adding a Stream Video
- Using Video and inviting others
- Online Sharing Documents/Applications with others
- Adding/Viewing documents
- Adding Meetings
- Using Search
- Adding Tabs
- Changing Team Settings
- Archive and Delete a Team
- Send Emails to a Channel in Teams
- Q & A Session
In this one-day session, we will delve into the depths of MS Teams as is necessary at the time of training. As new topics are incorporated into MS Teams in accordance with the Microsoft 365 Roadmap, these will be added into the day’s training also.
Duration: 1 day
Cost: £175 + Vat
Online MS Teams Training Courses
Online Microsoft Teams Training Courses
Virtual MS Teams Courses
Virtual Microsoft Teams Courses
MS Teaming E-Learning
Microsoft Teams E-Learning