Online SketchUp Training
SketchUp training course for beginners teaching core skills for designing in 3D.
SketchUp is a 3D design application used in a wide range of industries including interior design and architecture.
Our Introduction to SketchUp course teaches the fundamentals of 3D design in SketchUp. You learn how to:
- Create 3D designs.
- Incorporate textures, scenes and styles.
- Produce visualisations of your designs.
- Use SketchUp’s key tools and commands.
SketchUp courses are hosted by Rod Cleasby, a highly experienced instructor who uses SketchUp extensively in his professional work.
This course can be attended remotely, from your place of work or home. For a limited time, we’re offering discounts off the usual course price.
Remote training lets you join a live AutoCAD course from your place of work or home. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the AutoCAD training.
- Allow our trainer and the other delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus as our classroom-based AutoCAD 3D courses.
- It will be presented by the same Autodesk Certified Instructors.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll receive the same e-certificate confirming successful completion as classroom-based delegates.
- You’ll carry out exercises in AutoCAD, assisted by our trainer. If you haven’t got AutoCAD installed on your computer, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend our remote training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time. This training shouldn’t be confused with libraries of pre-prepared e-learning content, that provides an inferior training experience.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to begin designing and producing visualisations using SketchUp running on a Windows computer or a Mac.
How will I learn?
SketchUp training is hands-on and practical.
Our trainers teach the necessary theory then demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running SketchUp.
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create.
SketchUp training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A highly-practical training guide for SketchUp, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of SketchUp training.
After course support
Following SketchUp training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their SketchUp trainer to help with any post-course issues.
No prior SketchUp knowledge is necessary.
Training is based primarily on SketchUp 2019, running on Windows. It is relevant to all recent versions of SketchUp.
Duration: 2 Days
Cost: £345 + Vat
Online SketchUp Training
Live SketchUp Training
Virtual SketchUp Training
Online SketchUp Training Course
Remote SketchUp Training Course