Online Fusion 360 Essentials training
Comprehensive Autodesk Fusion 360 training for newcomers, teaching how to create production-ready parts and assemblies.
Autodesk Fusion 360 provides a single cloud-based platform that you can use to carry out all aspects of product development, from design and testing, through to simulation and fabrication.
Fusion 360 Essentials training provides a thorough grounding, teaching key techniques including:
- 3D modelling
- Visualisations, rendered images and animations
- Introduction to CAM and CNC
- Importing CAD data into Fusion 360.
The course is highly practical. We have a CNC machine in the classroom that our trainer uses to demonstrate how you can make physical parts from your Fusion 360 designs.
This course can be attended remotely, from your place of work or home. For a limited time, we’re offering discounts off the usual course price.
Remote training lets you join a live AutoCAD course from your place of work or home. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the AutoCAD training.
- Allow our trainer and the other delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus as our classroom-based AutoCAD 3D courses.
- It will be presented by the same Autodesk Certified Instructors.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll receive the same e-certificate confirming successful completion as classroom-based delegates.
- You’ll carry out exercises in AutoCAD, assisted by our trainer. If you haven’t got AutoCAD installed on your computer, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend our remote training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time. This training shouldn’t be confused with libraries of pre-prepared e-learning content, that provides an inferior training experience.
Accredited Fusion 360 training
This Fusion 360 training courses are accredited by Autodesk.
Fusion 360 courses are hosted by Autodesk Certified Instructors, with vast experience of using the application professionally.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A comprehensive training guide for Fusion 360, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited Fusion 360 training course. This is emailed to delegates directly from Autodesk.
After course support
Following Fusion 360 training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their Fusion 360 trainer to help with any post-course issues.
No prior Fusion 360 or 3D modelling knowledge is required.
Experience using a CAD application, such as AutoCAD, is beneficial but not essential.
Fusion 360 Version
Training is based on the latest version of Fusion 360, running on Windows.
Duration: 3 Days
Cost: £445 + Vat
Online Fusion 360 Training
Live Fusion 360 Training
Fusion 360 Online Training Course
Fusion 360 Remote Training Course