Online Mental Toughness Training
This unique and inspirational course provides leadership lessons learnt from the world of elite sport. Attendees will learn the strategies elite sports coaches and athletes master to become mentally tough and able to make consistent and clear decisions under pressure. The course will use case studies to describe how you and your business can learn from elite sport to improve team dynamics, improve staff communication and minimise errors through teamwork. The course will explore the roles that psychological safety, high accountability and speaking truth to power can have in creating a high-performance culture and environment.
- Gain an understanding of the common, transferable leadership qualities and competencies of elite sport
- Discover how to advance and develop these qualities in your work practice
- Learn the six ‘C’s’ of mental toughness and how they can work in your organisation
- Make your mindset work for you, your team, and your business
- Develop an attitude of achievement and harness the power of positive thinking
- Understand the importance of human factors in creating a high-performance environment
- Acquire effective strategies for reaching and exceeding your goals
- Build lasting confidence
- Team harmony=team impact!
Duration: 1/2 Day
Cost: £175 + Vat