Online AutoCAD 3D Training
Accredited AutoCAD course introducing 3D modelling concepts, and key techniques for working in AutoCAD’s 3D environment.
You will learn how to:
- Create 3D models from 2D designs.
- Use solid modelling, surface modelling and mesh modelling techniques.
- Create full working drawings of your 3D models.
- Produce visualisations of models, incorporating lighting and materials.
Remote training lets you join a live AutoCAD course from your place of work or home. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the AutoCAD training.
- Allow our trainer and the other delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus as our classroom-based AutoCAD 3D courses.
- It will be presented by the same Autodesk Certified Instructors.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll receive the same e-certificate confirming successful completion as classroom-based delegates.
- You’ll carry out exercises in AutoCAD, assisted by our trainer. If you haven’t got AutoCAD installed on your computer, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend our remote training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time. This training shouldn’t be confused with libraries of pre-prepared e-learning content, that provides an inferior training experience.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for users proficient in using AutoCAD for 2D drawing, who now want to take advantage of AutoCAD’s 3D modelling capabilities.
Is the training industry-specific?
The techniques taught in this course are relevant to all industries. You’ll learn 3D modelling techniques relevant to all industries, including engineering and architecture. Our trainers draw on exercises from a variety of disciplines.
Accredited AutoCAD training
This AutoCAD 3D training course are accredited by Autodesk.
AutoCAD 3D training is hosted by Autodesk Certified Instructors, with vast experience of using the application professionally.
How will I learn?
AutoCAD 3D training is hands-on and practical.
Our trainers teach the necessary theory then demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running AutoCAD.
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create.
Training guide and certificate
AutoCAD 3D course delegates receive:
- A comprehensive AutoCAD 3D training guide, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited AutoCAD 3D training course. This is emailed to delegates directly from Autodesk.
After course support
Following AutoCAD 3D training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their AutoCAD trainer to help with any post-course issues.
You should be familiar with the fundamentals of AutoCAD.
Ideally, you will be proficient in some or all of the techniques taught in our AutoCAD Intermediate course, but this isn’t essential.
Training is based primarily on AutoCAD 2020, running on Windows. It is relevant to all recent versions of AutoCAD, from 2010.
You must have access to full AutoCAD to be able to carry out the techniques taught in this course. AutoCAD LT does not support 3D modelling.
Please contact us if you’re going to be using AutoCAD for Mac.
Duration: 2 Days
Cost: £325 + Vat
Virtual AutoCAD 3D Training
Live AutoCAD 3D Training
AutoCAD 3D Online Training