JCT Design & Build 2016 Training
This course combines theory and practice and is suitable for those new to the JCT Design & Build Contract and those looking to update their knowledge.
The course combines slide presentations from the trainer and team based activities which bring a realism to the proceedings.
• Introduction to the ethos of Design & Build
• Overview of 2016 changes
• Open floor forum relating to suitability of Design & Build for parties
• Examination of Key Contract Clauses, areas covered include :-
• Roles of the Parties
• Liquidated Damages
• Loss & Expense
• Valuing Change
• Extensions of Time
• Delay Notices
• Relevant Events
• Relevant Matters
• Notice of Non Completion
• Practical Completion
• Practical Advice for Record Keeping
• Dispute Resolution procedures
• Practical Advice on record keeping
• Enter the Design & Build Jungle ! – A group based interactive exercise which involves team working and problem solving activities.
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £295 + VAT
JCT 2016 Design & Build Training London