Primavera Risk Analysis Training
This course provides training for Primavera’s Risk Management solution (previously known as PertMaster). This three-day class leads you through examples of specific risk modelling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop on the third day to allow students to apply the learned techniques.
Delegates will gain a thorough grounding in the concepts of project risk management and will learn how to apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs, interpret, communicate and justify a risk analysis to the project team, management and stakeholders and use risk management to improve project management, set targets and contingencies and set corporate and customer expectations.
• Use a Risk Register to assess risks qualitatively or quantitatively
• Run a risk analysis
• Use a Risk Register to propose, evaluate and justify mitigation
• Track planned mitigation with rest of the project
• Apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs
• Interpret, communicate and justify a risk analysis to the project team, management and stakeholders
• Use risk management to improve your project management, set targets and contingency, set corporate and customer expectations apply correlation
• Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory
• Risk Methodology
• Schedule Review
• Using three-point estimates for activities
• Running a quantitative risk analysis
• Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts
• Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticality)
• Introduction to the Risk Register
• Integration with Primavera and Microsoft Project
• Cost & Resource Uncertainty
• Risk assessment templating
• Probabilistic Branching
• Risk Register (Risk Events)
• Response Planning – cost/benefit analysis
• Lab style workshop
• Applying risk analysis techniques
Risk Analysts, Project Manager, Planner, Scheduler, Business Analysts, End
Users, Functional Implementer
Project planning/management fundamentals (desirable)knowledge of Windows™
Duration: 3 Days
Cost: £1395 + VAT
Primavera Risk Analysis Training Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Perth and Inverness and other sites throughout the UK including onsite closed company courses are available.
Primavera Risk Analysis Training Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, India, Ghana and Nigeria is also available.