Synergie Training is one of the leading providers of CDM2015 training courses in the UK and one of the few companies who offer regular public CDM 2015 Training Courses in Scotland.
We also deliver public CDM courses in London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield, Rugby, Cardiff and Belfast.
Customised onsite CDM 2015 courses are available throughout the UK.
CDM 2015 Certification
We have been accredited by the Association of Project Safety (APS) for our popular 2 day CDM 2015 Principal Designer course, only one of three companies in the whole of the UK.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) came into force on 6 April 2015, replacing CDM 2007.
Key Changes in the new CDM 2015 Regulations 2015
- The revised Regulations apply to all projects including domestic client jobs
- All projects must have a written construction phase plan
- The role of CDM co-ordinator in the previous CDM Regs 2007 has been removed and replaced with a new role of principal designer
- There is a duty to make sure all persons doing the job have the right skills, knowledge, training and experience
- A Principal designer and principal contractor must be appointed on projects that will have more than one contractor.
CDM 2015 Training Courses
- CDM 2015 Overview
- The role of the Principal Designer under CDM 2015 (2 day) – *APS Accredited*
- CDM 2015 Construction Safety Through Design
- Design management of domestic projects under CDM 2015 (aimed at smaller architectural and design practices)
- CDM 2015 for Local Authorities and other Government Bodies
- CDM 2015 for Contractors
- Principal Contractors duties under CDM2015
- Role of the Client under CDM
Click on the links below to view our individual course outlines: