Online Internal Audit Training
Internal audit is a key management system process and required by ISO and many trade and sector schemes. Being successful means focusing on helping organisations to achieve their objectives. It requires audits which are well planned and conducted.
Who is it for?
Anyone responsible for carrying out internal audit, including planning audit programmes and implementing recommendations.
This is a highly interactive course built on a series of exercises which enable candidates to understand through experience the opportunities and pitfalls of real world the audit process based on the best practice guide contained in ISO19011.
What will you be able to do?
• the types and functions of audit.
• the principals of auditing.
• The application of judgement based and statistical sampling
• How to prepare an audit programme and plan
• How to conduct a document review
• How to conduct opening and closing meetings
• How to conduct a process audit
• How to assess and grade findings
• How to conduct a follow up audit
Duration: 2 Days
Cost: £395 + Vat
Online Internal Audit Training Course
Virtual Internal Audit Training
Internal Audit Virtual Training Course
Internal Audit Online Training Course