Online Business Culture Training
This unique and inspirational course provides leadership lessons learnt from the world of elite sport. Attendees will learn the strategies elite sports coaches and athletes master to make consistent and clear decisions under pressure. The course will use case studies to describe how your business can learn from elite sport to improve team dynamics, improve staff communication and minimise errors through teamwork. The course will explore the roles that psychological safety, high accountability and speaking truth to power can have in creating a high-performance culture and environment.
- Gain an understanding of the common, transferable leadership qualities and competencies of elite sport
- Discover how to advance and develop these qualities in your personal leadership practice
- Understand the importance of human factors in creating a high-performance environment
- Acquire effective strategies for reaching and exceeding your goals in growing and nurturing your organisation
- Develop skills and strategies to lead your organisation with confidence
Duration: 1/2 Day
Cost: £200 + Vat
Virtual Business Culture Training
Online Business Culture Training course
Business Culture Virtual Training course.