Worldhost Sales Training
Originally developed in Canada, WorldHost programmes provide a gold standard in training for any business that relies on day-to-day interaction with customers for success and was used to train staff and volunteers for the 2012 London Olympic games.
The WorldHost ‘Sales Powered by Service’ programme will transform your staff into effective sales professionals who not only listen to your customers’ needs, but maximise on them.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is ideal for any member of staff that has day-to-day interaction with customers – whether they’re an assistant, supervisor, department head or director.
Delegates will learn how they can influence customers’ purchasing decisions and the benefits of selling beyond the basics.
Our interactive programme teaches your staff crucial customer service skills that can lead to:
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales.
- Better communication between staff and customers.
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism.
- Higher quality assurance and customer ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor.
Duration: Part day course
Time: 9.30am – 3pm
Venue: Delivered on or off site
Trainer: David Stewart, Qualified WorldHost Trainer
Cost: £95 per person, plus £21 WorldHost Workbook per person
(8 delegates minimum)
Discount available for 8+ delegates.
DID YOU KNOW!
- It costs five times more to attract a new customer than it does to keep an existing one.
- Also, 80% of businesses believe they already deliver high quality customer service, whilst only 8% of their customers believe they actually do!
- Excellent service can make the difference between your business surviving and thriving, and that’s where WorldHost customer service training can help!
Worldhost Training Inverness, Scotland