Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance Worldhost Training
Originally developed in Canada, WorldHost programmes provide a gold standard in training for any business that relies on day-to-day interaction with customers for success and was used to train staff and volunteers for the London Olympics.
If your business deals with customers on a daily basis, training your front-line staff to deliver great service is essential. But it’s important not to forget the vital role your managers and supervisors play in making sure that service runs smoothly.
If your managers and supervisors understand the value of excellent customer service, and how to coach their team members to deliver it, they will not only maintain and improve service standards in your business – they’ll also attract new customers.
That’s where the WorldHost Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance programme can help. We can give your managers and supervisors those vital skills, helping you to build a real customer service culture in your business – from the top down.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is perfect for managers and supervisors who are responsible for ensuring their team deliver outstanding customer service, every time.
This one-day programme will show your managers and supervisors:
- Why their role is essential to delivering a great customer experience;
- How to lead by example and demonstrate fantastic service;
- How developing their team can improve service standards;
- Techniques to motivate and coach their team members;
- How to develop and implement clear customer service standards;
- Actions to take when customer service goes wrong;
- How to monitor and measure their team’s customer service performance;
- How to use those measurements to improve future performance.
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9.30am – 4.45pm
Venue: Delivered on or off site
Trainer: David Stewart, Qualified WorldHost Trainer
Cost: £95 per person, plus £27 WorldHost Workbook per person
(8 delegates minimum)
Discount available for 8+ delegates.
DID YOU KNOW!
- It costs five times more to attract a new customer than it does to keep an existing one.
- Also 80% of businesses believe they already deliver high quality customer service, whilst only 8% of their customers believe they actually do!
- Excellent service can make the difference between your business surviving and thriving, and that’s where WorldHost customer service training can help!
Worldhost Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance Training Inverness, Highlands, Scotland