Information Security services that build confidence and gain trust.
Whilst particularly relevant to companies who supply government bodies, departments or the public sector, there is growing realisation within organisations that demonstrating an awareness and control of Information Security is very good for business.
In addition to government bodies, many organisations look for a recognised level of security before putting out to tender. There is also privacy legislation such as the Data Protection Act, and many potential supply chains are unknowingly jeopardised by non-compliance in these security areas alone. For example, if a provider’s requirement is that you are ISO 27001 Certified, the responsibility may automatically fall to you to ensure anyone who supplies your business on their behalf is also compliant!
Therefore as a supplier or potential provider, there can be a big advantage in outwardly demonstrating the information security requirements of those organisations with whom you wish to do business. On the one hand you will qualify for inclusion for tenders and projects that require this level of compliance, plus you will avoid any penalties in unwittingly exposing the supply chain to sources that have less than appropriate security measures in place.
Synergie Training offers five main products in this area.
- Outsourced Information Security Manager
- Independent Gap Analysis and IA Benchmarking services – includes report and recommendations
- Risk Assessment and Implementation of Information Security Management (ISM) controls
- Internal Audit to ISO 27001
- Full ISMS Implementation leading to External Audit for Certification ISO 27001*
*we only certify our clients with UKAS accredited Certification Bodies.
Each of our professional services are delivered by experienced IA consultants and ISO 27001 Lead Auditors.
And whether certification is the objective or not, ISO 27001 is your key to a better business, satisfying any Information Security requirements and ultimately, maintaining compliance.
Other legislation, standards and regulations we work with are:
- ISO 3100 Risk Management – Principles and guidelines
- ISO 27005 Guidelines for Information Security Risk Management
- BS 25999 British Standard for Business Continuity Management
- PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards