Course duration: 3 Days
Cost: £995 + Vat
Why should you attend this workshop?
The course is intended to promote ITIL ‘Best Practice’ in Configuration Management. It gives you the opportunity to explore all aspects of Configuration Management in detail, through a series of lectures and exercises.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for those of you already working in Configuration Management, who wish to broaden your knowledge of the subject, or wish to gain a suitable qualification to demonstrate your level of competence, ability and knowledge of the subject.
What are the pre-requisites?
· A Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
· At least 1 year’s experience of the Configuration Management environment
What are the course objectives?
· At the end of this 3 day course you will be able to demonstrate your ability to:
· Understand the role of Configuration Management and its importance to the organisation
· Understand the interfaces between Configuration Management and the other IT and Service Management processes
· Plan for the implementation of Configuration Management
· Define, agree and manage a Configuration Management process
· Design, plan, manage and maintain a Configuration Management Database
· Define and agree Configuration Item types
· Define and manage Configuration Items (CIs) throughout their lifecycle
· Be aware of relevant Support Tools and their ability to develop and support Configuration Management
· Understand Configuration Management Information&44; Reporting, Metrics and Critical Success factors