Construction, Design and Management Regulations, also known as CDM, are the legal requirements and regulations that define managing the health, safety and welfare of construction projects. Our CDM 2015 training courses from Synergie Training comprehensively detail updates to the 2007 regulations.
Our one-day CDM overview course will teach anyone involved in construction projects that touch upon legal duties and responsibilities as defined under CDM 2015. This will give you the foundation knowledge and understanding of regulations to distribute relevant responsibilities to the rest of your staff.
On the overview course, you will learn these key points to your role including:
- Appreciate the imposition of a management structure required by CDM 2015 on a construction project;
- Identify how the Regulations apply to any particular construction project and to what extent the various requirements apply;
- Identify the various duty holders involved in any relevant construction project through their functions;
- Know the general legal requirements imposed on the various duty holders;
- Recognise appropriate management tools available to duty holders to assist in discharging their responsibilities; and
- Be capable of sourcing and applying the various supplementary official and industry advice, guidance and reference material available to the individual duty holders.
Our most popular course in our 2 day APS Accredited CDM Principal Designer course which we offer as an onsite course and also deliver publicly all over the UK including in locations such as London, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness and coming soon Belfast which will include the NI specific changes to the CDM 2015 regulations.
We provide a range of other CDM specific courses covering Client, Contractor and Domestic Client roles and also a 1 day Construction Safety through Design CDM course.
Check our website for the latest courses and when they’re happening near you. Our team can also perform the training courses on your closed site.
At Synergie Training, we have a wide range of courses to help you such as: NEC3, NEC4, Temporary Works Training, BIM and IT training. Discover more by getting in touch with us today.